Friday, February 13, 2009

Celebrate 1234567890 Day

Today is 1234567890 Day. (see also this article)

I don't know if that website will still be working for those readers who come here after the celebration is over, so here is a partial screenshot:



For those readers who slogged through my post about Y2K38 (the day the world ends for some computers), you will realize that I just left this off of my partial list of the 4,294,967,296 possible bit patterns that are used to represent a time of day inside of many computers.

The date and time of day of this event can be found by clicking here: http://sanbachs.net/cgi-bin/decoder?1234567890.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Andrew obviously doesn't comment here. He doesn't comment much of anywhere.

However, he loves your blog. He showed me this website and I was like, "You could do a post about that!" and he was like, "Your uncle beat me to it!"

So, there you go.

I mean, I like your blog, too...but I'm pretty sure Andrew likes it more. :)